What's new

I have been looking at this at West Coast Shaving.

Because he paid for a service, and didn't get the service. Eventually it appears that they sent what he wanted, but not until several interactions, which I wouldn't be happy about.
I can vouch that there are issues with some Vendors from time to time. Being honest and straightforward about it helps the person who feels inconvenienced, it helps other members make decisions on purchases, and it helps Vendors by applying appropriate pressure where it is due.
B&B has ALWAYS welcomed positive and negative feedback on our members experiences, and we frown upon one member taking another member to task over the factual reporting that they do with issues that they have had.
WCS called and we agreed that I would keep the brush (I had also paid for the shipping). They had my proper email, but it had gotten lost in the nether regions of the Internet.

These things happen. I am not going to lose my composure over $14.00 and change.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
View attachment 1490349

Omega 10098 Professional Boar shaving Brush​

Original price$13.49
Current price$9.44
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE ON ORDERS $65+
SKU SB-OME-10098

Professional barber shaving brush with boar bristle knot. This is a very large brush made for heavy use. Black ABS handle with ring.
Color: BlackTotal Height: 145mm (5.7")Bristle Loft: 65mmKnot Dia: 27mmHair: Boar
Dimensions are approximate.

This is something like the one dad had, but with a larger black handle and a silver band.

It is boar and is reputed to be far stouter than the smaller/shorter brushes.

Opinions?

P.S. I have it in my shopping cart.
I have had one for a few years. Excellent brush. They get very nice and soft as the tips split with use. Feel good in the hand as well. I believe they have the same knot as the Omega Pro which is another excellent brush. They are also available on Amazon.

Their Customer Service is lacking. They are in the process of hiring as many people as possible to handle incoming orders. I am a patient man. I prefer to be easygoing rather than a pedantic jerk. There were 5 poorly-handled telephone interactions/exchanges. My order was "lost" on the internet, and I received no notice of the receipt of my order.

In the future, I will try to be more careful about how I work with this company.

WC rarely responds to emails. They also don’t like negative feedback or offer refunds for soap in my experience…I had to go direct with the maker to get an exchange. I am not a fan after that experience.
WCS was much better when privately owned by one of our own, LetterK (John). Alas, at some point he sold the business and this what we have been left with.

marty

Top Bottom