What's new

I have an idea

Ha, I had a lulzbot tab open on my iPad for weeks. I finally closed it when I accepted I was not going to be buying a 3D printer this year. I did have a V2 version (or a a derivative of V2, I forget) of that straight razor stand printed by a service, though :)

Easy for me to assign other people homework :p but this (maintaining a list of designs) seems like something the wiki would excel at. Forum posts ideal for for discussions about designs, requests/proposals for designs, printing setup and troubleshooting discussions, etc. but perhaps a comprehensive archive of links to the designs in the wiki, all in one place, might make finding them easier in the distant future.
Yes, it would be easier to consolidate somehow. I was thinking a new thread so people wouldn't have to scroll through comments,but that might be a better idea

I have a question. If someone were to scan a vintage kinda rare bakelite slant razor with the proper software, a person would be able to make a reasonable facsimile of the original razor by 3D printing?

@Marco I added this information to the wiki. I'd like a second opinion on whether I put it in the appropriate spot

You're the only member with wiki experience who's username I can consistently remember

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@Marco I added this information to the wiki. I'd like a second opinion on whether I put it in the appropriate spot

You're the only member with wiki experience who's username I can consistently remember

Sir, I have just put your request at the attention of the B&B Team. You'll receive assistance shortly. Thank you kindly.

Thanks, Marco

I'm going to consolidate a 'beginners guide' with other information like entry level printers, software, scanning etc but am not certain it should be on B&B's wiki as it's not directly related to wet shaving beyond an affiliation with the blueprint list.

@SterFry

I just happened to run across this, totally by accident, and thought I'd pass it along... Ever wish you had a round, screw-top, container for your Stirling soap sample puck?

Apologies if this is not in the right location...

@SterFry

I just happened to run across this, totally by accident, and thought I'd pass it along... Ever wish you had a round, screw-top, container for your Stirling soap sample puck?

I have printed a couple of these and they work great.

@SterFry

Very cool. Thank you for the contribution.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Uni-syn or rubber tube?
Motometer (like a Uni-syn) and by ear -- Solex 40PIIs :wink2:
1621553897299.png

Top Bottom