What's new

I have an almost full large bottle of Italian Floid Blue aftershave with the old label. Is it...

worth something? Haha. I bought it new years ago and I've just been sitting on it. I have no intention of parting with it - I'm just curious. I just did a quick search for it online and I can't find it for sale anywhere now.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have never tried Floid Blue but it seems to be sought after as it has not been produced for some time and therefore it does have a modest resale value. Take a look on EBay in the Completed Sales and you will see the amounts being reached.

Yeah, people usually sell those here on B and B for $100+. I've seen some pretty bonkers prices paid for a full bottle on eBay! Saw one sell for around $200 a year or so ago.

Wow, that's bonkers! If I broke a rule here, please feel free to delete my thread, mods. I really just started it for the sake of conversation.

Despite that value, I still ain't selling it!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Use it! I used to take a bath in Floid Blue. I'd use it on my face, and I'd rub it in my damp hair. It felt terrific on the scalp!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
You gave me a vintage bottle of The Veg David, you can send this my way as well. :lol:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Haha. You know the glass is supposed to tame the scent somewhat. I honestly don't know if I like the Veg or I just convinced myself that I like the Veg.

Eventually it will be gone. Every time we put fresh litter in the cat's box I sprinkle some in for attractant. :lol1:

It's worth some money. I have an almost full bottle myself. I don't even use it or really care for it. I need to sell it. I tried to sell it last year, but nothing amounted from the attempt.

Top Bottom