What's new

I have a theory why people buy the cars they do.

It's based on the shape of the back of their head.

You know how people buy dogs that look like them, well they also buy cars that look like the back of their head.

If the back of their head is squareish then they drive hummers or Ford Taurus and Escapes or BMW's, oval, Porsche or Mazda6, round it'll be Toyota's, camry or prius, VW bettles or Passats etc, etc.

Check it out next time you're driving behind someone.

I have an oval head and I would never drive a Porsche...I currently drive an Elantra (it was a gift to me so I did not buy it). I would how ever drive a Lotus, Bentley, Aston Martin, some sort of truck/4-runner type vehicle, and lastly the Gray Design Stand Craft 166 (it comes with a car so I am counting it). Also I would probably get another Hyundai...most likely the Genesis.

I drive what ever my company gives me as a company car. I have driven over 10 cars in the last 15 years. I probably have a little of all types.

It's based on the shape of the back of their head.

Are there special rules for Florida? There you see a lot of what we call Q-Tips. This is the frizzy white hair that comes up to about the top of the steering wheel. Rarely goes over 25mph -- maybe 30 on the interstate.

I hope the back of my head does not stick out that far.
proxy.php

^what a beauty. My next car will be a C6 Z or a C6 Z51. Before my S2000, I had a 4th gen SS camaro and I think the 'vette is a nice cross between the two. I miss the torque of the big 350 but I know I'll miss the tossability of the S if I go back to the camaro.

so you guys been checking out the back of people's heads when they're driving?

nice corvette ^^^^

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Kenno:
I don't know if I could agree with your theory because I drive a Suzuki SX4 AWD Crossover Touring....and I think I a have a 'roundish' dome.
proxy.php

Christopher
proxy.php
"Hustle hard, stay humble..." Erik Howard

Attachments

• $OVUW8GCAPBB2ZACAXCV2PECAS0YEZ1CAXZLXBBCA2BL2DFCAQLPCKWCAGFLCI6CAVUURRACA99EAV9CALMPRC0CARHX741CA.jp
    $OVUW8GCAPBB2ZACAXCV2PECAS0YEZ1CAXZLXBBCA2BL2DFCAQLPCKWCAGFLCI6CAVUURRACA99EAV9CALMPRC0CARHX741CA.jp
    5.2 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom