What's new

I have a Proraso problem.

$image.jpg

I've been working in Italy lately and this lot just fell right into my suitcase before I left. I've no idea how it happened, but someone saved me money in the long run! It all got a bit squished in the case, but there were no casualties. I wonder if it'll happen next time I'm there...

All I have is the green collection and I mean everything they make in that flavor. A friend sent me a sample of the red sandalwood and I fell in love with their rendition of that scent. I see at least some of that, the soap and cream at the very least, in my not-too-distant future.

I keep hearing Proraso Green ASB has been discontinued, but it seems to be in plentiful supply where you came from. Did you happen upon a stash of discontinued stock, or is it just we Yanks who are being deprived of it?

The thoughtful soul who put them in there was desperately trying to keep my luggage under 20kg. Every box counts, so they got a bit squashed! I did use one of the green tubes whilst I was there. Never heard about the green ABS being discontinued and there was a ton of it there. $5.50 for the ASB and $2.20 for the cream - less than 1/3 of the prices here

I like the red but I've never tried the blue, however it'll have to be damn good to beat green!

I've been working in Italy lately and this lot just fell right into my suitcase before I left. I've no idea how it happened, but someone saved me money in the long run! It all got a bit squished in the case, but there were no casualties. I wonder if it'll happen next time I'm there...

Clearly, the Devil made you do this!
You should report this and seek compensation from the appropriate authorities immediately!
Send me the devilish items for proper disposal!

Top Bottom