What's new

i had the worst shave ever today

it was all because i didn't shower first, i wanted to do a quickie before i went to sleep.

it was fine until i went against the grain on the neck. it killed me. my neck is pretty raw. i used 3 types of aftershave on it, proraso pre/post, aloe80 and corn huskers lotion.

i want to think that it had nothing to do with the razor, blade, lather i created. i think all of that was straight.

up until now i thought i had it down pretty good. today has definitely made me change my mind.

It happens, Joseph. Just shrug it off. The good news is sometimes you get the opposite effect, when you hit your stride and the shaves are just so darn good.

I had my second shave and it went pretty ok last night.. but i took a looooong hot shower ! still not as close as Mach3 .. im sure i will improve bigtime when I will see the B&B DVD instructions. also I must improve to a better Badger Brush then the $10 brush I got..I got this one.. - > perhaps you guys know it..
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

Im experimenting with some Shampoo's and moistarisers will let you folks know soon they are not that expensive yes also ebay.

-Rene

obsessis said:
it was all because i didn't shower first, i wanted to do a quickie before i went to sleep.
it was fine until i went against the grain on the neck. it killed me. my neck is pretty raw. i used 3 types of aftershave on it, proraso pre/post, aloe80 and corn huskers lotion.

i want to think that it had nothing to do with the razor, blade, lather i created. i think all of that was straight.

up until now i thought i had it down pretty good. today has definitely made me change my mind.

"Never a quickie, always a longie."

I once cut myself with my M3P, and it not only hurt like hell, I got very, very queezy and I broke into a cold sweat that took an hour to subside.

Jeff

Top Bottom