What's new

I got a straight

Bismarck.jpg

I got a straight. I think after two years of pandemic has made me a little nutty. Two years ago I wouldn't even entertain the idea of straight razor shaving. I'm also gathering the materials for the diamond pasted balsa wood strops.

Welcome to a new rabbit hole! The Bismarck is a good razor. I dove into straights a couple of years ago and that's all I use now and have more straights now that can ever use! Enjoy!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Welcome to the gentlemanly art. If you stick with it, concentrate and learn, SR shaving will be one of the better decisions that you made in your life.

The Dovo Bismarck is highly regarded by some SR shavers on B&B. I have never tried one so can comment no further. I just hope that it has been properly honed to truly shave-ready.

Welcome to the gentlemanly art. If you stick with it, concentrate and learn, SR shaving will be one of the better decisions that you made in your life.

The Dovo Bismarck is highly regarded by some SR shavers on B&B. I have never tried one so can comment no further. I just hope that it has been properly honed to truly shave-ready.
I purchased it from Griffith shaving and he honed it.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
View attachment 1422778
I got a straight. I think after two years of pandemic has made me a little nutty. Two years ago I wouldn't even entertain the idea of straight razor shaving. I'm also gathering the materials for the diamond pasted balsa wood strops.
The Bismarck is an excellent choice. I have now I think 9 of them at last count.

Top Bottom