What's new

I Gave Into the RAD

Well, I gave into the RAD. I've been eyeballing a @Blackland Razors Blackbird for over a year now. I have their Sabre which I love. Well, just pulled the trigger.
As I was typing this @Blackland Razors emailed me and refunded me a percentage of my purchase for a military discount. I called Shane directly and he was more than happy to let me keep the discount even though I haven't warn the uniform in 14 years and I am a contractor.
Again, I am overwhelmed by the gratitude to their customers and outstanding service given by @Blackland Razors. I can't say enough about this vendor.
I know they aren't the only ones who go out of their way for their customers. To all the vendors that go out of their way for us customers, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Shane is a great guy, for sure. And his razors are extraordinary. You'll love the Blackbird. I have that, and a Dart and Sabre. All are really excellent. Enjoy!

Wow thank you for the post! I truly appreciate this support. It was nice speaking with you this morning. Stay safe over there!
You deserve the praise. I will be safe. I have a lot of plans and I'm going to be clean shaven and looking good while I do them.

There's Modern Williams, and then there's everything else.
BigD

Top Bottom