What's new

I Found it- Superior 70

I had a pretty successful Black Friday if I don't say so myself. Bought $179 headphones for $80, sandpaper to restore the razor I found in my shed and to top it off 3 large bottles of Superior 70 Bay Rum!!!

I live in NC, visited a few (maybe just a couple) Walgreens shortly after the early November post saying that it was discontinued or atleast hard to find. Did a location search of the Walgreens near the base. None Available. Drove to Florida checked one in route. But I'm stubborn and knew that if I kept looking I'd find it. There's 3 in close proximity to each other back home so I checked the closest one out, then the second. While I was at the second one I did a location search.. It said that the one I was just at had it. Asked the clerk if that was the one and it was. So I went back and it appeared I didn't look hard enough and found a gold mind!

3 large bottles, 3 small bottles, and menthol. Bought out the large bottles may go back for the menthol.. Finally found what I've been looking for for 3 weeks! Now if anyone has anything nice to say about the menthol I will buy more :w00t:

Congrats. I'm up to 4 bottles. I think they caught some grief over trying to discontinue it. I have since read people have been again able to order it by the case online and it seems closest store near me is keeping it in quantities of 2. I'm still searching for the mystical menthol.

I'm always reluctant to order stuff online so I always knew that I was a viable option, but I find much more satisfaction in buying it. The mystical menthol.. Hmm, I might have to pick up a bottle before I leave.

Because of previous threads on discontinuing Superior 70, I've been keeping a lookout for it - to no avail Yet!

It seems to temporarily boost sales, just announce you are discontinuing a product that people have used for quite a while!

Because of previous threads on discontinuing Superior 70, I've been keeping a lookout for it - to no avail Yet!

It seems to temporarily boost sales, just announce you are discontinuing a product that people have used for quite a while!

I've never used it that why I'm so excited. I always seem to find about things when it's too late so I've put a lot of effort into this find. If you're anywhere near i95 I will drop one off for you on my way back on Tuesday. Though that is very south east Georgia so I doubt that will work. I hear a lot of good things about it, so best of luck to you on finding it (or ordering it).

Hi Folks:

After an uncessful search in my area a member of B&B gave me some superb information. Have the Manager or Assistant Manager of your Wallgreen's order Superior 70 from their warehouse and have them deliver it to your store. That way you can receive your product and not have to pay shipping. I got my two bottles that way. FYI.

Enjoy your shaves.

Don

Top Bottom