What's new

I found a Beaver bristle brush!!!

There's one for sale on ebay right now. Do you think it's worth bidding on? I think for comedy value alone it's worth trying for. Unfortunately, the seller gives no indication of the origin of the beaver used for this particular brush:lol:
Who knew we could get so much mileage out of this one?

AJS said:
There's one for sale on ebay right now. Do you think it's worth bidding on? I think for comedy value alone it's worth trying for. Unfortunately, the seller gives no indication of the origin of the beaver used for this particular brush:lol:
Who knew we could get so much mileage out of this one?

Hmmmm rubbing hot wet beaver on your face every morning.... yup, just being able to say that is probably worth the price of admission!!:lol:

I rather doubt that it's Beaver, look like Badger or Boar to me from the pic. Nice set though. You really shouldn't post links to E-bay items here, you're just tipping off the competition and someone will snipe it right from under your nose.
:lol:

cooncatbob said:
I rather doubt that it's Beaver, look like Badger or Boar to me from the pic. Nice set though. You really shouldn't post links to E-bay items here, you're just tipping off the competition and someone will snipe it right from under your nose.
:lol:

You guys can get your own beaver:lol:

For anyone who is slightly confused by this thread, and my exitement at finding a "beaver" brush. Here is the original thread, complete with schoolboy snickering, that started it all.

O man this is just to funny. Try telling your wife you want some hot beaver on your face b4 you shave.........Hmm.....................excuse me for a minute...... :001_tt2:

mrs. chefchris said:
Did anyone notice the beaver brush is unused? What does virgin beaver sell for on Ebay these days?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JoAnna

Since the badger brushes have such an odor, I wonder what a new, unused beaver...oh, never mind.

Randy

mrs. chefchris said:
Did anyone notice the beaver brush is unused? What does virgin beaver sell for on Ebay these days?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JoAnna

I think it's easily the equivalent of a Rooney Finest or a Simpson's Extra Super, like those two the price is inflated because of the rarity of virgin "beaver bristles", as opposed to their being any long term, practical benefit of using virgin bristles.
Unfortunately, this seller only ships to the US, so it looks like I'll have to get my beaver elsewhere:frown:

Item: VINTAGE SHAVING MUG & BEAVER BRUSH SET W CASE UNUSED (290014598699)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
isoldit.pa0131 is the seller.
-------------------------------------------------------
OOPS YES Badger hair brush I am sorry you are correct.
Thank You for pointing this out for us

And there you have it.

Nobody has ever accused me of being serious before. But I hope this makes up for it.

proxy.php

Top Bottom