What's new

I found a Beaver bristle brush!!!

I didnt even get to make a joke about how virgin bristles can only be used once before losing their virginal status.:frown:

Keith said:
Nobody has ever accused me of being serious before. But I hope this makes up for it.

proxy.php

Someone needs to make that their avatar.:wink:

ada8356 said:
Hmmmm rubbing hot wet beaver on your face every morning.... yup, just being able to say that is probably worth the price of admission!!:lol:
Mmmmmmm........hot, wet beaver...

guenron said:
Alex,
Are you signing members for the Beaver (Hair) Patrol?:lol:

That's a good idea Ron. Maybe we could make beaver bristles part of the forum brush project. Now all we need is a relaiable source...:lol:

AJS said:
That's a good idea Ron. Maybe we could make beaver bristles part of the forum brush project. Now all we need is a relaiable source...:lol:
Hmmm... I can see it now, dressed in his B&B Beaver (hair) Patrol outfit.
Knock, knock! Hello mum, my name is ..., and I am here from the Better Beaver Bureau.
Certainly is fraught with possiblility.

Would I get an official B&B I.D card? One that listed all my entitlements as the Head of the B.B.B.

I for one, welcome my beaver brush overlords.

I wish I owned a beaver hair brush so I could claim to be "a beaver believer!" :lol:

....of course, I must be listening to one particular song by the band Primus.....Wynona's big brown beaver :lol:

designwise1 said:
I'm so glad this thread is still going...

:biggrin:

Of course this thread is still going, toss the word beaver into the mix when a bunch of men are conversing and... well you can see the results for yourself.
As the new head of the B.B.B I would like to here members ideas on how we would go about grading the beaver bristles. In the first thread on beaver brushes it was suggested that the fewer bristles the higher the quality of the beaver ( this stuff practically writes itself:lol: ) and I am sure that that personal preference will certainly be held by a few, but it doesn't really work with shaving brushes. So how will we go about classifying them, once we find a plentiful source?

fatt_tony said:
Try telling your wife you want some hot beaver on your face b4 you shave.........

It calms, soothes and exfoliates your face before you shave. :drool: However, the "lather" is poor and best treated as a pre-shave oil. :sneaky2:

Top Bottom