What's new

I forgot how great Castle Forbes Lime was until I used it today for the first time in awhile!!

I have been using soaps mainly because I like the Lanolin and the Shea Butter but I used Castle Forbes Lime today and it was a sublime shave. I forgot just how good that cream is!!

I don't want to hear it. I've had both CF Lime and Lavender in my shopping cart for days trying to resist. It doesn't help that the website keeps sending me emails trying to entice me to complete the order.

I don't want to hear it. I've had both CF Lime and Lavender in my shopping cart for days trying to resist. It doesn't help that the website keeps sending me emails trying to entice me to complete the order.

Hahaha. Just buy it! BUY IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! :devil2:

I have been using soaps mainly because I like the Lanolin and the Shea Butter but I used Castle Forbes Lime today and it was a sublime shave. I forgot just how good that cream is!!

Congrat's, Discerning Sir, on your rediscovery of CF Lime!
A truly great shave cream!
I especially enjoy it paired with the very potent TOBS Victorian Limes cologne!

proxy.php

Congrat's, Discerning Sir, on your rediscovery of CF Lime!
A truly great shave cream!
I especially enjoy it paired with the very potent TOBS Victorian Limes cologne!

proxy.php

Thanks! I might have to try it with TOBS Victorian Lime. I actually think it pairs well with Pinaud Clubman.

I just got done shaving with castle forbes lime and came down to check the forum and this post was staring at me. It is my favorite cream by far, great stuff, great lather, and I love the lime sherbet smell. Have to fight the urge to eat it.

Sitting on the Lavender version. Gotta use it soon! I loved the Lime Essential Oil cream. Just takes so long to get through....

One of the best I own as well. That powerful and pure lime scent is tough to beat. Great cream performance and great scent in one package!

Because of G.W.'s taunting I pulled the trigger and I just received notification from Shaving.ie that my order for both Lime and Lavender are on their way.

@AlphaFrank75 - I doubt you'll be disappointed. It's a very thirsty cream but the lather is top shelf stuff. It's not only my favorite cream, but the lavender is my favorite version of the scent. FWIW I'm primarily a soap guy.

Top Bottom