What's new

I finally sent in the order to Top of the Chain...

In Montreal we only have Vasco Cigars to my knowledge, and it’s called that for a reason. They could have a spin-off called Vasco Knick-Knacks. The rare times I‘ve been in the shaving corner had no curious customers. They must know their business but I would think they have been missing out on an exploding market for 20 years.

In Montreal we only have Vasco Cigars to my knowledge, and it’s called that for a reason. They could have a spin-off called Vasco Knick-Knacks. The rare times I‘ve been in the shaving corner had no curious customers. They must know their business but I would think they have been missing out on an exploding market for 20 years.
Check your barber shops. There are a few that have shaving supplies, its just that it is very limited, but you never know, they might have what you like. The one here that I liked the most, shut down. House of Knives also has a small shave section in the back, but not sure if that is at all locations.

I really surprises me that Montreal wouldn't be more on the leading edge of shaving stuff, it's always had the cache of being the cultural/international capital of Canada.

All in all, with ItalianBarber, Fendrihan and TOTC all in Southern Ontario, we are pretty spoiled when it comes to selection/vendors!

Those three sites are the best three options even from way over here in BC, heh. No brick & mortar shops worth visiting that I'm aware of. Maybe in Vancouver, but that's not worth the 4+ hour drive.

Check your barber shops. There are a few that have shaving supplies, its just that it is very limited, but you never know, they might have what you like. The one here that I liked the most, shut down. House of Knives also has a small shave section in the back, but not sure if that is at all locations.

I really surprises me that Montreal wouldn't be more on the leading edge of shaving stuff, it's always had the cache of being the cultural/international capital of Canada.
Yes I noticed that at barbershops, although usually extremely limited, almost more displaying what they use as part of the decoration.

I usually avoid ordering things online, but shaving/grooming products is the exception. Maybe because it’s repeat purchases of different varieties of the same things.

Top Bottom