What's new

I finally dropped my Captain's Choice bowl

It's a good thing I went with copper! There's not a scratch or dent on it even though the crash was loud enough to wake the wife. The bowl still looks like brand new after a few months. I originally wanted the gunmetal ceramic bowl, but the bitter half---I mean better half---reminded me of my break something ceramic once a year habit. Not today baby! Hats off to the Captain.

Was going to tell you to get the copper bowl, but you're way ahead of me. I actually did break my ceramic bowl a couple of months ago and immediately replaced it with the permanent version. Highly recommend the CC copper bowl.

i still use my $0.79 target unbreakable blue plastic translucent bowl from target from time to time to load soap or whip up lather i mainly face lather and use my os mugs was looking about getting one of these wished they made a stainless steel one or so

i still use my $0.79 target unbreakable blue plastic translucent bowl from target from time to time to load soap or whip up lather i mainly face lather and use my os mugs was looking about getting one of these wished they made a stainless steel one or so
If you have a Korean market nearby, you can probably find a fairly inexpensive stainless steel rice bowl.

1634403342418.png

Top Bottom