What's new

I felt dirty after shaving today

I mean, it was soooo fantastic, I thought to myself: "Does this qualify as spousal infidelity? Did I just cheat on my wife with a SAVE SOAP?"

I'm talking, of course, about THIS magnificent product, which I just tried for the first time today:

proxy.php

WoW! Fantastic stuff. Lathered great, chilled my face like nothing else, and I came away with ZERO irritation, nicks or bumps! How did I function as a noraml human being before this? I have no idea.

I'm not sure how my wife will react. I think she's just going to have to accept that Proraso will be moving into our house for the time being!

Now do a uberlather with Arko, that will make you think you have taken a mistress, it is that good.

Last edited:
Proraso White has the trifecta...Scent, Performance, and Value...always love to see this product get some recognition on the boards. A real winner! :thumbup1:

Now do a uberlather with Arko, that will make you think you have taken a mistress, it is that good.

Agreed.

I'm a die-hard Arko fan. I threw in a tub of the Proraso Green soap (liked the cream but I'm a soap guy) with an Amazon order recently. I love the stuff and coupled with Arko I think it's even better. Just wish I had a little more chill when I cut it with Arko. I guess that's what Osage Rub is for once I'm done. :)

Agreed.

I'm a die-hard Arko fan. I threw in a tub of the Proraso Green soap (liked the cream but I'm a soap guy) with an Amazon order recently. I love the stuff and coupled with Arko I think it's even better. Just wish I had a little more chill when I cut it with Arko. I guess that's what Osage Rub is for once I'm done. :)

One drop of M-Bomb added to your brush will make that chill in the lather that you and I so much desire. Ah yes, I really need to get me a bottle of Osage Rub for my mentholated a/s.

The white tub Proraso is a true winner. Affordable, readily available, performs above its price point ... simply superb.

Fully agreed on the Proraso White (sensitive) tub. Maybe because it's what I imprinted on in my return to real lather after many years in the aerosol wilderness, but the scent never fails to bring a smile of recognition to my stubbly face in anticipation of a superior shave.

And, happily, it's up in the rotation for the morning's shave! I'm thinking it'll be a great day...:biggrin1:

Top Bottom