What's new

I fell in love.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
E8FACCA4-952C-493C-8402-E6A156BF39AA.gif

Never have I seen one in .38 Super. Back in the late 80's, maybe the very early 90's I got the bug and got a stainless Delta Gold Cup, 10mm auto and not long after an identical model but .45 ACP. Modified both with fitted beavertail grip safety, extended slide release and thumb safeties.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
When you reload, caliber no longer matters. Everything's a dime, 15 or 20 cents ...

6.5x50sr Arisaka is one of my favorite rounds, for the love of JMB. The Empire hasn't made any lately, but I do.

Skeeter Skelton sure liked 38 Super.

AA

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
What were they wanting for it?

Edit: Nevermind. *cough*
Actually they had it a $1699 in the store, which is MSRP according to Colt's website. I agree very painful. You could leave now, bring the wife and I could meet y'all for a late lunch. Then go buy the pistol.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Actually they had it a $1699 in the store, which is MSRP according to Colt's website. I agree very painful. You could leave now, bring the wife and I could meet y'all for a late lunch. Then go buy the pistol.

I can see my wife saying, "You have a big ole rifle that cost $1600 and now you're going to spend that same amount on a smaller pistol?" I can also hear her saying, "you already have one of those?"

It would look like a good deal to her if the pistol was as least as big or bigger than my rifle. "Look how big this pistol is baby!"

I probably gotta get her some new diamonds before I can justify a Gold Cup.

Scheel's in The Colony has a Colt Gold Cup Trophy in stock for MSRP. I held it, drooled over it, cried a bit and then left without it. It was chambered in .38 Super. .38 Super ammo is too rare and too expensive. Boy it felt good in the hand though.
Maybe you should get it then like tomorrow Brother @bigfoot83

Now, coming from the land of the disarmed, I am no expert, however if it was just the cost of factory ammo dissauding you, then reloading sounds a great idea.

Sounds like you rather liked it :thumbup1:

Top Bottom