What's new

I feel like a 6 year old on Xmas morning

I went to the mailbox this morning and saw a box from Connought shaving. In it was my two Mühle brushes (black Fibre and STF II) and a puck of Mühle soap (got it for the free shipping before SSSB14). Could hardly concentrate the entire day until I got home for the "photo shoot."

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 237
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 237
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 238
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 238
Apparently I can only attach 5 pics per post. Here's the top view of the brushes. All the brushes I now have (side and top) and Mühle only.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 232
Better image quality "Mühle family" picture. Ok, I think I'm done with pictures for this one.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 217
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 217
Nice Looking Stuff My Friend.. ENJOY !! give some details on your brushes after a few Uses. I am very interested to know how you like them..

I went to the mailbox this morning and saw a box from Connought shaving. In it was my two Mühle brushes (black Fibre and STF II) and a puck of Mühle soap (got it for the free shipping before SSSB14). Could hardly concentrate the entire day until I got home for the "photo shoot."

Just beautiful: I think my next brush purchase will be a Muhle. I read such great reviews about them.

Top Bottom