What's new

I don't need another razor!

I don't need another razor

Ooo, shiny! OK, one more on the way.

Now, where was I?

What's going to be the latest addition to your collection?
I was holding off on this, but, i don't know, it was just so shiny.
GameChanger1A_1024x1024.jpg

The Gamechanger, good choice. I didn't care for the 0.68 baseplate. Far too mild for my taste. I'd like to try the 0.84 sometime.

Definitely echo this (unless you are a fan of very mild razors). The .84 is a real step up in efficiency but still feels very smooth, and very nimble.

At $55 for a SS razor that some have said compares favorably with the shave quality of a Wolfman (lord knows which page of the shave off thread that was on), don’t think of it as RAD. Purchasing it would be totally rational. Not the result of a disorder of any kind. Really.

The 84 GC is one of my favorite razors. The shave quality to price is among the best value in wet shaving for me.

I would buy it again.

Definitely echo this (unless you are a fan of very mild razors). The .84 is a real step up in efficiency but still feels very smooth, and very nimble.

At $55 for a SS razor that some have said compares favorably with the shave quality of a Wolfman (lord knows which page of the shave off thread that was on), don’t think of it as RAD. Purchasing it would be totally rational. Not the result of a disorder of any kind. Really.

I totally agree!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes you do need another razor.
Now I am lost.

Graydog

Biblical Innards

How can You beat it , IMHO one of the best deals for a SS modern Razor on the market !
Great Choice !

Now I am lost.

+1! Repeat after me, “Yes, you DO NEED another razor!” :a29:

Top Bottom