What's new

I do believe I’ve succeeded

In buying my last film camera. I may have to buy a couple lenses but for what I own. I purchased a new to me sq-b last week because I’ve wanted the all manual version since it was released in, I think, 96. This is my second square format camera

I now have 2 6x6, 1 6x7, 6x9 rangefinder and view camera, several 4x5s, a 5x7, and an 8x10. I swear I don’t have a problem.

I would not hesitate if a 7x17 fell into my lap but I am not looking.

time to make pictures.

In buying my last film camera. I may have to buy a couple lenses but for what I own. I purchased a new to me sq-b last week because I’ve wanted the all manual version since it was released in, I think, 96. This is my second square format camera

I now have 2 6x6, 1 6x7, 6x9 rangefinder and view camera, several 4x5s, a 5x7, and an 8x10. I swear I don’t have a problem.

I would not hesitate if a 7x17 fell into my lap but I am not looking.

time to make pictures.
Sounds like a bunch of cool cameras! I like 6x9 myself but all i have is a couple of folders and boxes.

I never went large format but I confess I have been tempted several times. I have a 35mm addiction though that started when I was looking for a backup body for a Minolta XG1 that I just loved:

IMG_20210504_071141248.jpg

I also have a lot of 35mm point and shoot camera's. I mostly shoot them with B&W and develop at home. I am strictly and armature, but I have a good time with it. Here is a link to some of my pictures: Facebook.

Top Bottom