What's new

I did teach my sons

Many of us were not taught by our fathers how to enjoy the passion of wet shaving.
I have now.
After I introduced my sons by telling them how much I enjoy DE shaving and sending them some instruction videos, they both told me on my birthday they want to give it a try.
The youngest is still in college, which ment I could choose a good starter kit for my kid :)
The oldest lives in China and decided to order and use Chinese material only.
I consider myself a lucky and proud father.
Thought my brethren at B&B would appreciate me sharing my joy 👍🏽

I teached my kids (a son and a daughter) lathering up and shaving (without a blade) when they were 3 or 4 years old. My son has been shaving for a couple of years now using a DE. I am sure he wants to try a cartridge one day but the economical part helps to keep using the DE; blades and soap are 'on the house' as long as he still lves here.

I teached my kids (a son and a daughter) lathering up and shaving (without a blade) when they were 3 or 4 years old. My son has been shaving for a couple of years now using a DE. I am sure he wants to try a cartridge one day but the economical part helps to keep using the DE; blades and soap are 'on the house' as long as he still lves here.
@talibeard

That is what I call teaching 👍🏽👍🏽

I also taught my sons to shave, they would like to watch me shave as little boys and of coarse I would teach them the proper technique without a blade, beard soak, lathering, shave, rinse, and there favorite part was the after shave. when they became of age shaving with a blade became easy. They each have tried the cartridge razors but went back to the DE

I also taught my sons to shave, they would like to watch me shave as little boys and of coarse I would teach them the proper technique without a blade, beard soak, lathering, shave, rinse, and there favorite part was the after shave. when they became of age shaving with a blade became easy. They each have tried the cartridge razors but went back to the DE
@Tallships
Quite a story to remember and on occasion telling those who are curious 👍

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
That's great! They'll thank you for it if they ever try the

pipe.jpg

Top Bottom