What's new

I converted another one!

Well my youngest step son just had his birthday and my wife said he needed a new electric razor and I told her that was not a good idea as he has had problems with his skin and that was probably part of the problem...(she thinks my shaving hobby is crazy).....So he opened his present and used it and yup disaster it was hard on his skin just like the old one.
So I asked him "Has anyone ever taught you how to really shave" ...my wife rolled her eyes. So last night he had a two days worth of growth and he said do you want to teach me? So I handed him my 40's Gold Tech with a brand new Derby blade and showed him how to whip up some Tabac soap and away he went with a three pass shave....hand trembling all the way! Well he rinsed up applied some witch hazel let it dry and applied my Tabac aftershave.....
His reply...."Man that is the best shave that I have ever had" it was a DCS and I told him keep it up and you will get an even better shave really soon!
I just sent a PM to one of the B&B members to buy him his own 40's Gold Tech as he loved the look and the feel! His girlfriend also LOVED the Tabac!
My wife is really rolling her eyes now as her son is also a wet shaving fanatic!
Thanks B&B!

I'll bet you had a pant load of apprehension though as he pulled that thing across his face. One really bad experience and it could have all gone up in flames. Nice ending though. Bravo!

man thats cool as. my step-dad still uses cartridges and foam. wish he had of showed me how to shave properly, but now its me trying to show him!!

Funny, a week ago I did the same thing with my step son and he is now a wet shaver. He really loved the way Proraso felt after he rinsed his face.

Well my youngest step son just had his birthday and my wife said he needed a new electric razor and I told her that was not a good idea as he has had problems with his skin and that was probably part of the problem...(she thinks my shaving hobby is crazy).....So he opened his present and used it and yup disaster it was hard on his skin just like the old one.
So I asked him "Has anyone ever taught you how to really shave" ...my wife rolled her eyes. So last night he had a two days worth of growth and he said do you want to teach me? So I handed him my 40's Gold Tech with a brand new Derby blade and showed him how to whip up some Tabac soap and away he went with a three pass shave....hand trembling all the way! Well he rinsed up applied some witch hazel let it dry and applied my Tabac aftershave.....
His reply...."Man that is the best shave that I have ever had" it was a DCS and I told him keep it up and you will get an even better shave really soon!
I just sent a PM to one of the B&B members to buy him his own 40's Gold Tech as he loved the look and the feel! His girlfriend also LOVED the Tabac!
My wife is really rolling her eyes now as her son is also a wet shaving fanatic!
Thanks B&B!

Good job. Your wife is wrong. Give her that electric to use on her legs...she'll realize you're right.

A Derby on the right try...that's a little scary!

Great job! I too just started wetshaving and I absolutely love it! Sick-close shaves!
PS. Women heh? Think they know what shaving is! Most ladies know only of wiskers that can be removed with a wet shavecloth! LOL!

I'd be nervous. One bleeder and the wife would probably have you sleeping on the couch. Why do women always have to roll their eyes at us? We don't tell them how to shave their pits/legs so why should they care how we shave our face?

Top Bottom