What's new

I Coloniali : Where Art Thou?

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on this soap? I think its discontinued but was curious to get even a partial or full portion.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on this soap? I think its discontinued but was curious to get even a partial or full portion.
It was discontinued several years ago. Occasionally, you might see it in the BST. You could post a "Want to Buy" post in the BST forum.

In the meantime, maybe you would like Cella Bio.

cella-bio-1.jpeg

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It was discontinued around 3 years ago. No one was interested in buying it, it took about 9 months for the remaining stock to be sold.

It was discontinued around 3 years ago. No one was interested in buying it, it took about 9 months for the remaining stock to be sold.

For me it was a terrible shave soap but smelled awesome (Mango).
Coincidentally it was bought in Italy by my wife as a gift for me a few years ago.
I still like to give new brush knots their first lather with it.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It makes a thinner but very slick lather like Pre de Provence. If you don’t use it often, it will dry out to glass-like and be more difficult to lather. But it’s probably one of the slickest soaps ever made, gold for SR users.

The Rhubarb Softening cream is the same scent and a lot easier to lather.

Where is iColonial mango soap? Why its in my bathroom of course. I'm currently 3017'ing a puck that came in one of those terra-cota dishes. Its a wonderful soap. The scent is great and using it daily keeps it properly moisturized. Once the puck was broken in I've had no problem with thin lathers and slickness is excellent. Wish they still made it.

iCol2.JPG

Top Bottom