What's new

i Coloniali similar AS EDT etc

I opened my one and only refill puck of i Coloniali mango shave cream/soap last night and I can't get enough of the scent. Does anyone here know of an AS that has a similar scent. I know they used to sell matching AS's but I can't find any now. I'd also be interested in an Edt in this scent as well. After doing some research found some mixed reviews on Fat Electrician by Etat Libre d'Orange as being similar. I have ordered a sample of that so we will see how that goes. Anyone know of any other matches for this scent?
Thanks!

OK so I got my Fat Electrician sample and I must say it's pretty close. When I spray it on a shirt/cloth its almost a dead ringer (my nose is certainly not that great but I struggle to tell the difference). I do pick up some difference when I spray it on my wrist though and I assume my body's chemistry starts to play a role. Apparently one of the notes is some kind of burnt wiring accord (hence the fat electrician title) and this comes across as the the ever so slightest smell of electrical tape to my mind. It really is a strange scent on my wrist that I keep going back to sniff. One minute I can't tell it apart from i coloniali ... the next I actually do get the slightest smell of electrical tape. Anyways I'm gonna wear it for a little bit to get a better impression and will report back after I've had some time with it. Now just to find an actual i coloniali AS.

@Jnatcat If you don't mind my asking where did you find it for sell at? I've looked on amazon, ebay and just a general google search and did not find any.

@Jnatcat If you don't mind my asking where did you find it for sell at? I've looked on amazon, ebay and just a general google search and did not find any.

I just spent 15-20 mins searching and it’s sold out everywhere so guessing it’s discontinued, I don’t use mine often so I better enjoy it

Top Bottom