What's new

I Coloniali Rhubarb Shaving Cream

Good Day Gents,

About a week or so ago i read a thread on some cream and @AnimalCatcher offered to send me a few samples and today I used the rhubarb cream by I Coloniali and even though I have like 30 unopened soaps and creams and then I have like 20 in rotation I am finding it hard to resist not getting some of this cream, the shave was amazing and the generosity of the fine gent that sent it was excellent as well, thanks for great members.

FullSizeRender.jpg

One of the best lathering agents, IMO.
Hits all the marks: slickness, protection, post-shave feel, scent.
(Their Mango oil and body soaps are also excellent.)

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Yep. I have the new and old formulations. My old stuff is thinner/more water-ier and noticeably more mentholated than the new stuff, but shave the same.

But it is all good, and yes, hits all the marks.

Cheers, Steve

Good Day Gents,

About a week or so ago i read a thread on some cream and @AnimalCatcher offered to send me a few samples and today I used the rhubarb cream by I Coloniali and even though I have like 30 unopened soaps and creams and then I have like 20 in rotation I am finding it hard to resist not getting some of this cream, the shave was amazing and the generosity of the fine gent that sent it was excellent as well, thanks for great members.

View attachment 785551
It was my pleasure and thank you so much for sending me the Montauk aftershave.

Where is the best place to order from?

Connaught Shaving is selling I Coloniali for $11.65 (w/the current exchange rate) per tube.

I have two new pucks of the mango but they are burried under alot of other soaps and creams, i figure i am a 3017'er on soaps, creams and splashes, i really need to just give away all the stuff i have thats open so I can get into some new products

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I'm working on another sample. I've used this before and the fragrance stood out to me so I got another sample. It does hit all points. I didn't recall any menthol in it though. Just an unusual fragrance that's difficult for me to describe. I just know I like it.

Top Bottom