What's new

I can't smell a thing...

Based on customer feedback we are now offering our newest release, Unscented.

Check out the listing right here:

Screen+Shot+2020-11-30+at+9.20.45+AM.png

I think you should send out a test batch to us like you do with your other new scents. If we smell something, then back to the drawing board. :thumbup:

I think you should send out a test batch to us like you do with your other new scents. If we smell something, then back to the drawing board. :thumbup:

@KeenDogg and all the rest 'o ye scoundrels are ON!! :thumbsup:

Is it Unscented or is it not - that is the question!

A response here first and then jot your address to me at: [email protected]

In the email please tell me your screen name here - thanks!

Try my Unscented soap and then come back here and let us hear all about it. I. Am. Serious. Have at it guys, I look forward to sending out some for you to try. They will come in 1/4 ounce black clam shell sample pucks like our other samples do.

Let 'er RIP!!

Oh man, I got to stop joking around because a lot of people actually take me serious. Thank you Captain for indulging my joking around. I'm in (since I started this).

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Well, I CANT SMELL A THING EITHER!!!!

Got my sample and gave it a spin!
It did not bother my skin one bit. I went with about half of the sample and my CC latherbowl and whipped it up. I used my 2020 Contribs brush with my Shavemac 2 band Silvertip. I hadn't used a croap in a while but remembered how to get the job done. It rinsed nice and clean which is good for my acute dermatitis. If I only had one suggestion, it would be more of a moisturizing post feel, but I believe that would add enevitable scent. This has NO SCENT I can detect, which is the desired effect.

Definitely going to add it to my arsenal as I don't have many unscented options!!!!

Thanks Cap! I appreciate you!

My sample arrived today and I immediately opened it up and sniffed it several times, eventually getting it to touch the tip of my nose. I couldn't smell a thing!! Even though I had a different soap on deck for tonight, I absolutely had to try the Captain's soap for tonight's shave. As with all Captain's soaps, building a thick lather was quick and easy. I again sniffed the lather and again did not smell anything, not even a soap smell.

Lather was slick and had good cushion to it. Overall a great shave ad a great unscented soap. I finished off the shave using a sample vial of the Captain's Sandalwood aftershave. I was amazed because this was the first time I was actually able to smell the sandalwood, and so there is some truth in Scott's statement.

Thank Cap for the opportunity to try your latest.

@KeenDogg and all the rest 'o ye scoundrels are ON!! :thumbsup:

Is it Unscented or is it not - that is the question!

A response here first and then jot your address to me at: [email protected]

In the email please tell me your screen name here - thanks!

Try my Unscented soap and then come back here and let us hear all about it. I. Am. Serious. Have at it guys, I look forward to sending out some for you to try. They will come in 1/4 ounce black clam shell sample pucks like our other samples do.

Let 'er RIP!!
Just came back to this thread. This is amazing! Scott, hands down best customer service I’ve ever experienced! You’re awesome! Glad to hear the new unscented passed the testers and is completely scent free! 👍😁

Top Bottom