What's new

I can't believe he drank the water

Hmmm.... Shaking my head and not judging... to each his own and all that but this is news to me... 10 years of wet shaving and I've watched a ton a videos, participated in several of the differnt web sites and FB groups, follow a lot of the personalities on Twitter and Instagram, attended several shave cons and I've never seen or heard of this special beverage, never ever. Not sure I beleive the claimed health benefits, more shock value to get people talking and clicking on his video.... but I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Wow. I highly doubt there is any nutritional value to drinking the water that a brush has soaked in. Someone should ask him to back up his claim with scientific research. “Protein and keratin” as he says, is the same thing. In fact, hair is simply Keratin, which is a type of protein. You’re soaking the brush for what...20 min maybe? I guess he thinks some of the keratin has leached off the hair during that time? Give me a break.

Just another YouTube celebrity looking for likes.

You are consciously watching a shirtless man groom himself in his water closet. And you ask if drinking brush soaking water is avant-garde.

Wow. I highly doubt there is any nutritional value to drinking the water that a brush has soaked in. Someone should ask him to back up his claim with scientific research. “Protein and keratin” as he says, is the same thing. In fact, hair is simply Keratin, which is a type of protein. You’re soaking the brush for what...20 min maybe? I guess he thinks some of the keratin has leached off the hair during that time? Give me a break.

Just another YouTube celebrity looking for likes.

Thats the proprietor of Dogwood Handcrafts, the brush maker.

Okay, right..... why waste the filthy brush water when you can just drink it? I can only imagine that God is looking down right now shaking his head in disbelief and disgust.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
As soon as I see that such a video is 13 minutes long, I scrap it.
A lot of amateur vids are the most boring, long drawn out episodes that could be done in a fifth of the time, and still be boring.

Imagine how much chemicals in that. I would think they're at least dusted with insecticide in storage after being made. Bundles of hair and such. A new brush is "sterilized" right? What with? Whatever. ..

I'm in agreement with Rudy Vey; the few amateur shave videos I've seen have been so boring I have stopped watching half way through. Weak plot, corny dialogue, lousy camera work.

Is there someone who does 'em right? :)

Top Bottom