What's new

I came across this most unusual razor on E-bay It's advertised as a DE but in fact takes a half blade. It look like a Gem copy and unscrews to accept

I came across this most unusual razor on E-bay It's advertised as a DE but in fact takes a half blade. It look like a Gem copy and unscrews to accept the blade. Its very well made and gives a very close shave no nicks or cuts. cost £7.99 with 11 Wilkinson blades and a plastic case.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 93
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 92
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 90
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 88
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 88
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 89
Thanks for the link Medivh, and you're right it says, "May not ship to the US" Maybe it won't hurt to ask him. Maybe a group buy to the US?

The head design looks kinda sketchy to me. I see a big gap even when it's closed and I wonder how it's going to shave. tugman46
Please let us know what you think about this razor after a couple of more shaves.

The head design looks kinda sketchy to me. I see a big gap even when it's closed and I wonder how it's going to shave. tugman46
Please let us know what you think about this razor after a couple of more shaves.
yeah the head looks wonky, and almost like it was made out of tin and not steel lol. Not sure how this uses half blades and if there is no guide or magnet the blade would shift.

its quite sturdy the blade fits in very tight There are two notches to keep tha half blade in place. no movement at all

yeah the head looks wonky, and almost like it was made out of tin and not steel lol. Not sure how this uses half blades and if there is no guide or magnet the blade would shift.
its quite sturdy the blade fits in very tight There are two notches to keep tha half blade in place. no movement at all

Top Bottom