What's new

I broke my showerhead.

And I was looking online about these nifty squared "rain shower" deals. Does anyone have any experience with these?

I bought one once and immediately went back to the store to get something different. Not anywhere near enough pressure to suit me.

Yeah I've used something similar. They look cool, but as mentioned above, the pressure can suck on them. I guess it depends though on the one you get. Do you have a link?

I bought one once and immediately went back to the store to get something different. Not anywhere near enough pressure to suit me.
I think all showerheads are required to be that way by law now. I found there was a removable restriction in mine, and once removed the showerhead works quite good.

when we build the new shave den I installed the shower outlet pipe at around 7.5 feet. I have a articulated arm attached to that and a normal shower head on the end. It extends out to the center of the shower well above my head but with the articulated arm you can adjust it down (or even higher).

proxy.php

when we build the new shave den I installed the shower outlet pipe at around 7.5 feet. I have a articulated arm attached to that and a normal shower head on the end. It extends out to the center of the shower well above my head but with the articulated arm you can adjust it down (or even higher).

proxy.php

That's basically exactly what I'm wanting to do! If I have to spend some money on it, I'm going to do it right! Lol.

My folks have one in the "men's room." It's pretty cool.

If you're worried about pressure just drill a bigger hole in the back of it.

I have been using the rain shower type for years. I'm one of those that do not like lots of pressure, so it works well for me.

Top Bottom