What's new

I bought a nice electric Razor

Before going full bore into Wet shaving I bought a nice electric razor from Phillips. It's even got a jet mecahincal cleaning apparatus.

I feel guilty now. I used it on my trip to california but it just sits there now.

proxy.php

Don't feel guilty, it might come in handy. My electric razor broke recently and I didn't replace it, but I'm thinking about getting a cheap one:

• For airline trips where I can avoid having to check baggage (no blades allowed in carry-ons)
  • For days when I wake up late and don't have time for a proper shave

Pretty good actually.

You can use it dry or wet.

I made a lather using Bigelow and shaved with it and the results were baby smooth.

However using it dry I got less irritation than using it with a lather

Pretty good actually.

You can use it dry or wet.

I made a lather using Bigelow and shaved with it and the results were baby smooth.

However using it dry I got less irritation than using it with a lather

i've never had an issue getting a BBS with any kind of razor (save disposables... one pass WTG and it still got irritation!!!!!) to get a BBS i've used everything from a fusion (non-power) to a sensor to that little micro force shaver deal...

i've never had an issue getting a BBS with any kind of razor (save disposables... one pass WTG and it still got irritation!!!!!) to get a BBS i've used everything from a fusion (non-power) to a sensor to that little micro force shaver deal...

I have a heavy beard

Give it to a friend or family member. I gave my old Braun 360 to my dad. He uses it 2-3 times a week then he'll use a cheap disposable with Proraso green SS and balm.

So do I, it's all about how you prepare the whiskers, ifi do that properly, then I'll get a bbs with just about anything. (It only lasts about 4 hours tho) for me, atleast, if I do good prep and use good technique then I'll get a BBS with anything, YMMV lol, (I didn't mean to detract from your statement, what I said was actually directed towards the comments above it )

Jim's a well-loved Mod here who April Fooled us all into thinking he was giving up wetshaving to use a very fancy new electric shaver.

I think it was Jim. I could be wrong, though. Either way, I was just making a joke.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting rid of it. It looks nice. Maybe they have a marketplace at electricshaverforums.com

I'd go look myself, but I'm afraid to wear my B&B colors in that neighborhood.

Never touch it again-all such machines are cursed!!!! Use rubber gloves and a thick towel to handle-wrap carefully and send it to me-I will figure out a way to safely dispose of it.

I only use mine now as a tool to shave on the ears (trimmer) or as a quick prep for a head/face shave if I am running very late on time to reduce a pass with the real thing (DE/Inject/Trac2 blade). I have never really gotten a great shave with any electric (rotary/foil/wet/dry). Just a mediocre one that last maybe about 4 hours.

Will there be an exorcism involved

After I carefully use it for awhile, protected by appropriate incantations, I can decide on the method of exorcism. It will probably involve a VDH brush, Williams soap, cold water and Lilac Vegetal-I doubt the forces of shaving evil could withstand that!!!:lol:

After I carefully use it for awhile, protected by appropriate incantations, I can decide on the method of exorcism. It will probably involve a VDH brush, Williams soap, cold water and Lilac Vegetal-I doubt the forces of shaving evil could withstand that!!!:lol:

Godspeed good sir, Godspeed

Top Bottom