What's new

I bit the bullet - MdC Savon À Raser Fougère

I thought I'd join in the April 2017 Theme Shave and I needed to collect a few soaps to fully participate. Specifically I needed some French soaps. I stopped by my local L'Occitane to pick up their soap and a few other things. Then I thought, let's get one more soap so I ordered Pré de Provence. Of course I'm the type that doesn't know when to stop so I got to thinking what else would be good? I spent a bit of Google time and came across several others that I could score by the 19th. Thing was, in the back of my mind I kept thinking about MdC. Probably couldn't get it delivered by the 19th, but that was okay. This was something that was going to last long after this month's theme shave was over. So after thinking about it for a day I pulled the trigger on the fern scent. Now the wait begins.

I bit the bullet a few months ago with MdC Fougere. Very glad I did. Great scent and performance. Enjoy.

Well, look what the mailman dropped off. I ordered it Saturday, it was shipped on Monday and it was delivered today, Friday. That's faster than some of the stuff I order here in the USA.

MdC.jpg

Good soap and one of the best fougere scent..
Mine feels a bit lonely, i use it once in a blue moon.. drying my skin too much but the shave is nice.
Get yourself an LPL and compare it

Top Bottom