What's new

I am stuck!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I was traveling in southern Georgia and was supposed to fly out yesterday to go back home to NJ.
Unfortunately, I am not getting out of here until Sunday afternoon. All brush orders will be a bit delayed because of this.
I also cannot send any pictures for those interested as I do only carry my business laptop, and the pictures are on my computer at home.
I try to answer all pm's and e-mails as good as I can.

Hang in there Rudy! Hope you get home safe!!!

The title to your post made me smile and think of an out take from the movie Grumpier Old Men, it was during the out takes when Walter Matthau got his little fishing boat stuck, he said "Hey d-head, I'm stuck"...:lol::lol::lol:

Justin

Last edited:
I'm in Atlanta as we speak :) Gotta love all the stereotypes about how we talk. Just remember to stay up there Yankees :)

Chasmo,.....but do you understand "geechee? gullah?....:wink2:

Oh yes I do, my first girl friend was a brass ankle. I can still see her running bear foot along the Edisto with her long black pony tailed hair. My goodness my heart is a flutter. All y'all will understand when I say that all those Southern dialects are pure music to my home boy ears.

Chasmo

We beat the storm Wednesday in SC and all was clear when we got home to the NC mountains. Then we got 10" of snow!
So I organized all my brushes and shaving soaps a couple times. I pulled out my Rudy Vey's and lit a candle for you.

I can identify with all ya'll yankees now. It got so cold here in New Orleans recently I almost had to buy a pair of long pants! AND, all the girls were putting their shirts back on! BRRRRRR!

Top Bottom