What's new

Humiliated at work today

Ehhh, most men wear too much fragrance in my experience (and yes, women do it too. A lot of guys like to do the 5 spray thing in the morning so it lasts all day
I'll take that anyday over the normal smells... Unless of course the fragrance smells like those normal smells. And yes apparently there are ones that do.

I am starting to agree with this Renato.
Which scents do you recommend for the workplace?

I have a list that I think works well for what I own:

Dior Homme (vintage, which is more iris and smooth rather than new which seems more gourmand...but new is probably still ok)
Cartier Roadster
Malle Geranium Pour Monsieur
GIT
Bleecker St
Grey Vetiver
MI
ADP Colonia

Where's Derby?

But it was discouraging. I dont want to smell like food, I want to smell like I'm wearing cologne.

Odd that you have stocked up on virtually every gourmand you can get if you're concerned about smelling like food...I thought that was the whole point in wearing a gourmand?

Odd that you have stocked up on virtually every gourmand you can get if you're concerned about smelling like food...I thought that was the whole point in wearing a gourmand?

I only realized this recently after the coworker made that comment. I like semi-gourmands that have gourmand influence but are more than that. Plus in spring/summer i move away from gourmands - and more into fresh scents.

Top Bottom