What's new

Huh?

If it is out op production, stainless yes he can ask any price hoping there is a sucker out there. He could als have made a typo placing the comma one or two decimals to the right… for 60 usd it is a nice razor, 600? 🙄 , 6000 😖 still assuming that it is actually not a nice wallhanger and it shaves like the reviews say so
It is 2018 and it was sold for 325…

Last edited:
The only thing I can explain is that the owner, or whoever put this on sale, is a slob. Regardless of the price, to take pictures and post them, in the condition this razor was kept, is the definition of slobbery. I understand no one was born a photographer, but at least have the decency and respect for the people around you and put a bit of effort in cleaning this razor.
I am not surprised, it shows that the person behind the camera lacks common sense (zero critical thinking), and this is reflected in the price posted.
Regardless, this item is coming from the free market of NA, if one understands the principles of free market.

Oh, forgot to mention, the seller only needs the matching buyer. A buyer lacking common sense.

Well, good luck selling that. I mean seriously. Crappy photos, unrealistic expectations and for what? I'm in complete agreement with VerbaVolant on this one.

I imagine you meant greed.
Nothing wrong with a bit of greed. Greed, for lack of a better term, has positive outcomes, and takes many forms. Greed can be at the root of motivation, and sometimes, pushing people to better themselves. Greed, in one form or another, if not taken to extreme, can be a good thing.
One can think of it this way: the seller has a child student and needs $6000 to cover tuition for this year and is looking for the buyer that, maybe, won a lottery or has that kind of money unearned the hard way. Nothing wrong in the free market, and if successful, everyone is happy, which is the purpose of this game.
Us, sideliners, see the whole situation from one narrow angle.

Regardless, the slob is the only thing that stays true, in my opinion.
Eh?

I imagine you meant greed.
Nothing wrong with a bit of greed. Greed, for lack of a better term, has positive outcomes, and takes many forms. Greed can be at the root of motivation, and sometimes, pushing people to better themselves. Greed, in one form or another, if not taken to extreme, can be a good thing.
One can think of it this way: the seller has a child student and needs $6000 to cover tuition for this year and is looking for the buyer that, maybe, won a lottery or has that kind of money unearned the hard way. Nothing wrong in the free market, and if successful, everyone is happy, which is the purpose of this game.
Us, sideliners, see the whole situation from one narrow angle.

Regardless, the slob is the only thing that stays true, in my opinion.
Eh?

Sorry. That's auto correction thing[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Top Bottom