What's new

Huge Sale at Above the Tie

Huge 50% off Sale of ATT razors!
Buy now! Supplies will not last long!

We have never had a sale like this before, don't miss it.
Sale covers all Atlas and Kronos Razors, matte finished caps, plates and stands. Sale good while supplies last, all sales final.
Use Discount code SHAVE50 at check out.

abovethetie.com/collections/stainless-steel-safety-razors
See More
proxy.php

proxy.php

Above The Tie
Retail Company

Last edited:
Your welcome.
We have never done Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales so we decided it was time to do so. I prefer to just call it nice Christmas sale with plenty of time for shipping.
This Sale makes it possible for more guys to enjoy our ATT products.
So, pick one (or two!), place your order and enjoy the shaves.
You'll look great for the Holidays.

Huge 50% off Sale of ATT razors!
Buy now! Supplies will not last long!

We have never had a sale like this before, don't miss it.
Sale covers all Atlas and Kronos Razors, matte finished caps, plates and stands. Sale good while supplies last, all sales final.
Use Discount code SHAVE50 at check out.

abovethetie.com/collections/stainless-steel-safety-razors
See More
proxy.php

proxy.php

Above The Tie
Retail Company
My twin brother Arley told me you make one of the best premium razors around, so I ordered a Atlas M2 Open Comb! Can't wait to try it!!! I went on the mild side as my top razors in my rotation have been 1930s New Long Comb, a Flare tip, a Tech with UFO handle, and a Fatip with UFO handle...all fairly mild.

Very excited! My 1st Premium razor!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Had a chance to speak with @Stan this morning. Really great guy. Was concerned about making sure I was making the right choice. He took the time to make sure my questions were answered fully and then gave me time to meditate on my decision. Very easy to work with.

Of course the upshot (and this will surprise no one around here) is that I have two new razors coming. :001_302:

What a sale to miss! At least now I know that the low stocks don’t mean ATT is going out of business. I can keep hope alive!

Top Bottom