What's new

HUGE News--Proraso at Target!!

I just got off the phone with Target's corporate office to confirm this, after seeing a mention on SMF from a fellow who happens to work at a Target regional distribution center. Proraso "creams and razors" will be available at Target stores nationwide starting March 8-15 (depending on region).

Holy Effing Cow. :a50:

--Mark

That's great...something I've been wanting to try and now it's going to be quite literally down the street from me! Hopefully California is in one of the regions. Thanks for the news.

-Rusty

Hmmm. I really hope it isn't just the canned foam version of Proraso; I've been meaning to try it for quite awhile.
John P.

That's grrrreat! I purchased Proraso from Barclay & Crocker, Sesto Senso, Qedusa, and found it At Bigelow's in NYC. The soap is wondeful on the skin with the eucalyptus oil and all. Also the pre-post shave cream is great, the aftershave balm is good, while the aftershave splash is an excellent toner.
I live in Michigan, and I wonder if they will distribute it here. I don't know too many brush shavers. Another excellent Italian line of shaving products is Helena"s Vetiver & Rum. There's no Vetiver or Rum in it, but the EDT and Aftersahve balm are fantastic! Caswell-Massey & Sesto Sendo used to carry it, but they no longer do. Vetiver & Rum also has an almond scented shave cream that does not lather well, along with soap, talc, and spray deodorant.
It's unfortunate that we live in a hectic society that wants everything yesterday, and won't bother to take the time to indulge in a shave. I've introduced 2-3 of my friends to brush shaving and they love it, though 1 has a problem finding a compatable shave soap.

Just went to my local Target today...nothing there yet and no one there even knew what I was talking about when I mention the word Proraso!

-Rusty

:thumbdown I sneaked by the local target today and was disappointed to find that they only had the canned cream.

I should probably ask a mod to move this to the General forum.... Proraso appeared in my local, 100-miles-from-anywhere, Target this morning. They not only had the shaving cream, but the shaving soap, pre/post, aftershave, and a halfway-decent-lookin boar brush as well! No one was more suprised than I.... :w00t: A kid was still stocking it when I snatched a few items, including two of the three shaving soaps that were on the shelf. I said to the kid "I hope I'm not clearing out your stock on the first day." and he remarked "naw, there's more in the back." :thumbup1:

--Mark

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I hope they stock the pre/post, crema liquida, and especially the a/s splash, which I can't seem to find locally. I'm guessing that they'll only have the green tube, which I don't care for.

Good news for the OK City folks.

Target in Midwest City off of I-40 has Proraso in stock.:thumbup1:

5.2 oz tubes, soap, pre-shave cream, after-shave cream.

They also stock some Sharp's products and a few I haven't heard of (Caldo?)

Target in Midvale, Utah, at their Ft. Union location was nicely stocked. Proraso Shaving Soap, Pre-Shave Balm, After Shave and canned Goo. I wanted the A/S splash. I was at a SuperCenter. Has anyone found any of the Prorarso products at a regular Target?

Randy

No Proraso here yet! They didn't even have DE blades. I asked where they kept them and was told look in the hardware aisle.

Ron

I went to look today....imagine my dissapointment when I green box in the shave aisle turned out to be a just for men box:blush:

gage0921 said:
I went to look today....imagine my dissapointment when I green box in the shave aisle turned out to be a just for men box:blush:

Hey, Sean. I found it in the "designer" fragrances aisle all by it's self. Nothing was in the shaving aisle at all but the usual stuff.

Is it true Astroworld closed down for good??

AACJ said:
Hey, Sean. I found it in the "designer" fragrances aisle all by it's self. Nothing was in the shaving aisle at all but the usual stuff.

Is it true Astroworld closed down for good??

Damn...foiled again.
Yes astro world closed down but supposidly there is quite a bit of land north of houston off of I-45 that disney will be building a new theme park:confused: This is just what I heard though.

The Target in Roanoke, VA has Proraso Shave Cream Tube, Soap, Pre-Shave, Liquid Cream After-Shave, and Brushes.:001_rolle

This Target is a regular store, not a Supercenter.

The Proraso was located in an special area with other high-end toiletries for men and women with a sign "Spa".

Good Prices!!.

Top Bottom