What's new

Huge Den Clearout Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Returning for the second part of my den clearance. I've adjusted a few things and am hoping to sell the remaining razors to my fellow BBers. All prices are in USD. Shipping is included on all razors. Shipping is to Canada and the US and includes tracking. If you want shipping elsewhere the cost will be $20 USD, however, there will be no tracking and I cannot guarantee it'll get there.
Here we go.
1. Numbers 1, 2 and 3. Rockwell 6S. 3 complete razors. 2 caps have etchings, one is the Starship Enterprise and the other is the Batman logo. The third cap is polished. The razors come with the original handle, a SS palm handle and a Windsor Atlas Handle. Excellent razors. $125 USD shipping included.
2. This package includes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 as one purchase. In order the razors are an EJaggerDE89L, MuhleR89, Maggard head on charcoal halo handle, a WCS head (designed by Charcoal Goods) with 3 base plates (A=aggressive, medium and an OC) and a RazoRock Mamba 70 SS on a halo Handle.
All very good mild, efficient razors. This also comes with, at no extra cost a 12 razor wooden rack for display. It was originally for test tubes but shows razors off very well. Shipping included. $125 USD.
3. Feather AS D2 great shape...$125 USD shipping included.
4. Another group purchase 10, 11 and 12. Merkur Futur adjustable, Muhle Rocca (no issues with blade exposure, tightening etc) head was replaced at company's expense and a Razorock SS Lupo DC head on a 2 piece halo handle. $125 USD Free shipping.
5. Two Cooncat Bob complete razors. One is a New Improved head on a fluted handler with magnet. The other is a NewLong Comb head on a halo handle done in faded black nickel. These are legendary razors done by a true artisan. Price per razor is $125 USD...BUT if you buy both the price is $200 USD and comes with a Fatip OC DE razor in black at no extra cost. Free shipping.
IMG_2076.jpeg
IMG_2077.jpeg
IMG_2075.jpeg
IMG_2071.jpeg
IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_2072.jpeg

Just to avoid confusion the Rockwell 6S is the adjustable with 3 bases varying in aggressiveness from 1 to 6. All I did was add 2 more caps and handles so you can have your 3 favourite bases ready to shave.

Guys, Price Reductions are as follows. For the Rockwell 6S set, $100 USD tracked shipping included. Group 4,5,6,7 and 8 are now $100 with the 12 place display rack, $100 USD tracked shipping included. Numbers 10 and 11 are now $60 for the pair, tracked shipping included.

Ok guys. FINAL reduction on remaining Razors.
Here we go. The Rockwell set (1,2,3) and 4,5,6,7,8 PLUS 10 and 11 are NOW ON SALE for $150 USD which includes the display rack and tracked shipping. The Feather is no longer for sale and neither is the CoonCat Bob halo razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom