What's new

Huge conversions - at least 10 people - cue evil laugh

That thread made me laugh. It seems those forums have some, ugh..."intelligent" members, to say the least.

EDIT: Your Tech looks exactly like mine. It even has the same black stain :001_huh:

Last edited:
While your work among the heathens is awesome, Advil, that thread really neatly sums up why I avoid bb.com like the plague.

BB.com is no gentleman's forum so hopefully you are drawing over the classy members. What's important is that you are converting the masses. Resistance is futile!

mwahahah

I frequent the forums at bodybuilding.com and I started a thread called "Ask a traditional wetshaver anything".
Very nice. You did get a certain amount of good-natured ribbing but the overall thread tone was pretty decent.

I dare you to use your BB.com avatar here. :biggrin:

By the way, to completely get off on a tangent: Advil, that pic of the lather you got with the TOBS is awe-inspiring. What's your lathering routine?

Welcome to all my converts :)

MaxJ, that pic is with Trumpers. I'm pretty vigerous with my brush and cream, and I use a generous amount. Not too much, as I usually get close to finishing it up by the 4th pass. But a tiny bit more than I *need*. And getting it that merenguey requires the perfect amount of water. A tad too much and it's too runny.

Practice :)

I'll admit BB.com certainly has its fair share of "heathens" as one member put it, but we are not all that way. I was actually there for the purpose of learning more to help my workouts and also to continue rehabbing my shoulder. Of course you have those that are there strictly to insult others and spread their idiotic ideas whenever possible, but I wouldn't worry about any of the bad ones making their way over here. The topics here don't lend themselves to that kind of talk, their antics would be nipped in the bud right away and they would lose interest before they even got a chance to make a fool of themselves here.

Top Bottom