What's new

how's the reformulated speick shave stick?

I am looking at the ingredients of the new reformulated speick shave stick and I am wondering how it is. I know the sticks used to be tallow based. the ingredients on the stick are identical to the ones on the tabac vegan shave soap and I think that soap is pretty good. For those that have used the speick veggie shave stick, what are your thoughts on it and how it compares to the speick tallow shave stick.

Excellent performance (slickness), and superb scent. This is a top tier soap in my view, and would be my absolute favourite if they made it in a hard puck (and yes, I know I can cut it up and press it blah blah blah) :)

It is also exceptional value for money where I live.Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Disclaimer: I'm a shameless shill for all things card carrying Knight of Speick!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Excellent performance (slickness), and superb scent. This is a top tier soap in my view, and would be my absolute favourite if they made it in a hard puck (and yes, I know I can cut it up and press it blah blah blah) :)

It is also exceptional value for money where I live.Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Disclaimer: I'm a shameless shill for all things card carrying Knight of Speick!
That honesty has me leaning towards getting one! Thank you my friend!

I am looking at the ingredients of the new reformulated speick shave stick and I am wondering how it is. I know the sticks used to be tallow based. the ingredients on the stick are identical to the ones on the tabac vegan shave soap and I think that soap is pretty good. For those that have used the speick veggie shave stick, what are your thoughts on it and how it compares to the speick tallow shave stick.
I have and use both, and both are great. There is not much difference. When my stock of the tallow ones runs out, I won’t consider it the end of the world.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have and use both, and both are great. There is not much difference. When my stock of the tallow ones runs out, I won’t consider it the end of the world.
Good to hear that, I really enjoy the Speick stick soap. I stashed a few extra of the tallow based before the new veg or formulated version came out. It is hard to beat this great soap, never tried the cream version but others claim it is just as good as the stick.

This is what I have been waiting to hear! I was in anguish having to see tallow sticks repeatedly posted and only having used the vegan. This might have made my month as I use Haslinger without feeling like I am missing out on the old version.

Once I finish the tallow stick of Speick I’m working on I’ll have to try one of the vegan ones that I have

Top Bottom