What's new

Howdy, howdy

What's up B&B fam, I'm a noob here but I've been into wet shaving for a little bit over two years now as I believe I got my first DE razor, blades, and soaps from PAA back in the spring of 2020 when everything was closed up! Well, I liked it enough to stick with it and not go back to cartridge shaving, and basically a few months ago I really started getting more into it and it's leapfrogged a lot of my other hobbies. I've found myself lurking through threads on here more and more as of late, so I figured I'd go ahead and just make myself an account.

My favorite razor atm is my 1960 Fatboy, and it's not even close. Favorite blades so far, well, I've only tried a few but I've been using Dorco ST300s for a couple of years now, as well as some Feathers that I bought a couple of months ago and I like them both. PAA is definitely my favorite company for supplies, I really like the way they do their scents and my current favorite from them is Diver Down.

Anyways, I hope to have some good conversations with you all!

What's up B&B fam, I'm a noob here but I've been into wet shaving for a little bit over two years now as I believe I got my first DE razor, blades, and soaps from PAA back in the spring of 2020 when everything was closed up! Well, I liked it enough to stick with it and not go back to cartridge shaving, and basically a few months ago I really started getting more into it and it's leapfrogged a lot of my other hobbies. I've found myself lurking through threads on here more and more as of late, so I figured I'd go ahead and just make myself an account.

My favorite razor atm is my 1960 Fatboy, and it's not even close. Favorite blades so far, well, I've only tried a few but I've been using Dorco ST300s for a couple of years now, as well as some Feathers that I bought a couple of months ago and I like them both. PAA is definitely my favorite company for supplies, I really like the way they do their scents and my current favorite from them is Diver Down.

Anyways, I hope to have some good conversations with you all!
Welcome to B&B! I hope you have fun here. Many sub forums with many diverse interests which may interest you, ranging from the outdoors to cooking and much more.

Your 1960 195 Adjustable is an excellent machine. It does indeed live up to it's reputation.

Last edited:
Welcome to B&B! I hope you have fun here. Many sub forums with many diverse interests which may interest you, ranging from the outdoors to cooking and much more.

Your 1960 195 Adjustable is an outstanding razor. It does indeed live up to it's reputation.
I was blown away with how smooth it was, definitely not just a bunch of hype!

Top Bottom