What's new

Howdy Everyone!

Howdy all!

Craig here from miserable Warrington (UK)

I have plenty of hobbies but one of my favourites is brewing my own beer. On the brewing forum theres a cracking thread about proper shaving. A Muhle DE, Vulfix 404 and some Taylor of old bond street sandalwood later and here I am!

Only a few shaves in on the Muhle blade but its already 10x better than my old cartridge system. One of the lads has sent me 15 or so packets of blades from various manufactures so just going to see what suits me the most!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Good to have you here. Stop by the Hall of Fame and tell us a little more about yourself

Hello and welcome, Craig from miserable Warrington (UK). Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Howdy all!

Craig here from miserable Warrington (UK)

I have plenty of hobbies but one of my favourites is brewing my own beer. On the brewing forum theres a cracking thread about proper shaving. A Muhle DE, Vulfix 404 and some Taylor of old bond street sandalwood later and here I am!

Only a few shaves in on the Muhle blade but its already 10x better than my old cartridge system. One of the lads has sent me 15 or so packets of blades from various manufactures so just going to see what suits me the most!
Let us know which blades you like...Welcome aboard B&B.

Top Bottom