What's new

How would you spend $50 at Amazon?

Got a $50 gift card at Amazon. :biggrin1:

Any ideas?

I've got enough soap to last years, am fixed for blades.

So...what you buy? A treat? Supplies? Something you've wanted to try?

Got a $50 gift card at Amazon. :biggrin1:

Any ideas?

I've got enough soap to last years, am fixed for blades.

So...what you buy? A treat? Supplies? Something you've wanted to try?

I recently bought this with a $50 Amazon card:

-Omega Stripey Badger Brush

-TOBS Sandlewood

-J.R. Liggetts Old Fashioned Shampoo Bar

Altogether shipped was around $46

They have a program called Subscribe & Save: Sign up to have certain items delivered at a regular interval of your choice, and the current price drops to a lower level (usually 25% off). Shipping is always free. No fees, No obligations.

I have done this with Schick injectors which come prepackaged ready to ship. The shipping took 2 days and I got 25% off and no shipping. It was a pretty good deal. I think another shipment will occur at the 6mth interval. I don't know if they do this with other products, but it is worth taking a look.

Last edited:
I, personally, would use it on textbooks.
Nothing like a work related injury to make one go back to school to change professions.
Nice that the tuition is paid, but the books are on me. :blink:
Go, go Amazon and cheap textbooks. :tongue_sm

a flash drive and/or an USB hard drive. only shaving gear i'd get is a pack of Shark blades, which i've been wanting to try for a while.

If you're set on the shaving gear then I would say books. Or maybe some computer software.

Or, experiment with shave stuff you've always wanted and never bought due to cost. Go for it. If you've a house, you should have a dedicated shaving closet anyhow. I live in a dinky apartment and my shave den is quickly going to consume my bathroom windowsill (once the boxes get here next week) since I live in a tiny efficiency apartment.

eshave White Tea shaving cream :laugh:

But, if you are not looking for shaving supplies, then +1 for putting the money toward a Kindle if you do not already own one.

I've mixed orders of books and shaving stuff to get free shipping from Amazon, since their price level for that is lower than the specialty shaving places. There's a wide variety of shaving supplies there, so it's just a matter of what you want, but make sure it's eligible for free shipping. The last thing I got there was a refill size of D.R. Harris Arlington.

I just spent my amazon gift certificate on more Dave Brubeck CD's and mp3's. My wife wasn't too happy. She expected it to be spent on shaving stuff. Brubeck drives her nuts.

Top Bottom