What's new

How would you describe the smell of Old Spice?

Avon Spicy is still good if you can get it. I prefer it to today's Old Spice.
I use it for rare occasions and it is still nice and potent :thumbsup:

82DAFE28-5DCA-459F-8917-9E5DDF21AC98.jpeg

I have purchased 4 old original bottles of OS over the years. I want to like them, but I get this overwhelming powder smell, and when I put a little on my arm I can still smell it the next day. It's too potent. I did buy the new plastic bottle version from the store and I love it. I splash on the face heavy. It goes away in a few hours then i can apply again. I also bought the ceramic lime bottle online, that is amazing stuff. Whether new or classic, the branding is classic.

I have purchased 4 old original bottles of OS over the years. I want to like them, but I get this overwhelming powder smell, and when I put a little on my arm I can still smell it the next day. It's too potent. I did buy the new plastic bottle version from the store and I love it. I splash on the face heavy. It goes away in a few hours then i can apply again. I also bought the ceramic lime bottle online, that is amazing stuff. Whether new or classic, the branding is classic.
Cool. More of the old stuff for the rest of us! FWIW, I get that smell from the new stuff, not the old stuff.

Agree the new Classic has way more powder than the spicy goodness of the OG Shulton! Every time I slap some on I am brought back to my grandparents home watching my grandfather shave.

Top Bottom