What's new

How Tough is Tiger???

Lost his Dad.

Won the British Open--I mean "The Open Championship"--sorry.:redface:

2 stroke lead at the Buick Open as I type--and just stuck a 7 iron for a tap in bird. If he wins today, its #50, at the age of 30.

How tough is Tiger?!?:biggrin:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
He's playing well again. He must be bored with that Swedish blonde of his, who apparently was sucking the life and talent out of him. I can't help but think that Vijay introduced her to him.:lol:

ouch said:
He's playing well again. He must be bored with that Swedish blonde of his, who apparently was sucking the life and talent out of him. I can't help but think that Vijay introduced her to him.:lol:

I actually think it was Phil Mickle-Suck.....:mad:

ouch said:

WHAT A WAY TO GO....

did you see him hit that guy with a ball and signed his glove and gave it to him ???

is it on ebay yet ?

His game has to be in the toilet for anyone to beat him. He has a huge psychological advantage over the competition. TIGER goes out to win. THE REST go out for second place, and that is a prevelant mindset.

Randy

Top Bottom