What's new

How to treat your Shaving Brush- Trumper Instructions

these instructions arrived today with my new Trumper brush

"This brush is sterilized by a certified process and is quite ready for use, therefor do not soak in hot or cold water, a mild soap should be used.

Do not press the hair of the brush on the face as you lather, it should be used lightly.

Remember only the tip of the brush penetrates and works up a really good lather. THEREFORE USE THE BRUSH WITH A LIGHT HAND, MAKING LONG TO AND FRO STROKES ON THE FACE.

Always well rinse the soap from the brush after use and leave it to dry in a normal temperature.

Follow these simple hints and your brush will give long and efficient service."

I wouldn't take this too litterally; any high quality brush can stand intensive usage, with pushing, swirling, pumping, rotating, scrubbing etc. actions.

Don't be afraid to USE your brush:wink:

Peter

my current Trumper brush has survived almost 20 years of daily use. Try it Trumper's way and see what you think

I don't think I could build a decent without the 'pumping' motion....? At least with soaps... maybe with the creams I could do without the pumping, but not on the soaps.

Lather, Lather…How do I love thee!!! :001_wub: Let me count the ways!!! :idea:

I love to…

Brush it, Build it, Rub it … Dab it, Daub it … Flick it, Flip it, Slick it … Glaze it, Skim it, Coat it … Lather it, Slather it … Mop it, Flop it, Blot it …Mound it, Pound it, Round it … Paint it, Plaster it, Pile it … Pump it, Push it, Pull it … Spread it, Smooth it … Smudge it, Smear it … Smush it, Mush it … Spin it, Sweep it … Swipe it, Wipe it … Smish it, Swish it … Swoosh it, Whoosh it … Swirl it,Twirl it and Whirl it!

But…..I never, never, never…..SQUIRT it on!!! :shaving:

PottyDoctor said:

I love to…

Brush it, Build it, Rub it … Dab it, Daub it … Flick it, Flip it, Slick it … Glaze it, Skim it, Coat it … Lather it, Slather it … Mop it, Flop it, Blot it …Mound it, Pound it, Round it … Paint it, Plaster it, Pile it … Pump it, Push it, Pull it … Spread it, Smooth it … Smudge it, Smear it … Smush it, Mush it … Spin it, Sweep it … Swipe it, Wipe it … Smish it, Swish it … Swoosh it, Whoosh it … Swirl it,Twirl it and Whirl it!

This bears a suspicious resemblance to "Hair" (1979):thumbup1:

If I had to fill as many #$%@! small sample containers as Scotto does, I'd have to beat the hell out of something!:biggrin:

PottyDoctor said:

I love to…

Steve,

I was thinking more of Paul Simon's "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover"!

Randy

Top Bottom