What's new

How to tame an unruly shave den (hopefully)

One of my children added something to my Kolonya AS this morning to "improve" it leaving it cloudy with a rather unpleasant scent.
Have you beaten them sufficiently? I do find that a vigorous beating fends off such moral turpitude. Children these days...and no workhouses with which to threaten them! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, our youngest used to complain that I spoke to her, "in a personal way," followed, by, "Mom, I wish he'd just beat me & get it over with!" Now I hear her, at 31, talking in a personal way with her boys. Love it!!!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Having been a DE shaver for nearly 10 years now my den has evolved with me and has become a reflection of where I am in my shaving journey. Although it reflects where I am it doesn't currently reflect where I want to be.

I think it might be instructive to show the challenges to achieving the den I've always wanted, and see if it is still what I want if I ever get there. Things change slowly in my shaving world, I don't buy new stuff all the time and I tend to think about the stuff I do buy (probably way to long) so don't expect me to get there any time soon.

Inspired by @SgtCrppls thread about achieving his perfect den I am going to try to document the journey to my own personal shaving Nirvana
Easy - one razor, one soap, one brush and one aftershave. Works for me.

Top Bottom