And a Rooney

proxy.php

GP Scuttle

proxy.php

Some lather action

proxy.php

Sweet as

proxy.php

The Feather Razor is mild but that means you can do many passes without taking off a layer of skin..

This is the most amazing razor I have shaved with.

Cheers

After you've been at this awhile, it's worth visiting Feathers. I've been using them on weekends, and they quite well. Haven't had some of the problems I ran into when I first started with DE.

Your having way more luck than i am, I swear the feather and feather combo is terrible, I just can't get the dang hang of it, maybe I am doing something wrong.

proxy.php

proxy.php

What do you think of that GP scuttle?

I just ordered a DB scuttle, but really wanted the GP scuttle you have only for the finish that yours has. Love that finish. The consensus seemed to be that the GP scuttle doesn't function nearly as well as the DB scuttle, though.

I used to fear the feathers, but I tried them in a feather razor (the popular) and I'm not lopping off every imperfection on my face. It's a smoother shave than my EJ89 and a crystal

What is MdC?

A ridiculously expensive, 5- or 6-ingredient soap from France that stinks like some kind of medicinal resin but has a mythological following that is based, at least partly, on the fact that MdC is essentiallya form of "unobtainium."

I really think that if MdC cost 5 bucks and were available at the corner Rite-Aid it wouldn't get nearly the amount of love it gets on these forums.

Don't get me wrong; MdC is a capable soap. It is awesome in mythical proportions? I don't think so, but a lot of people do.

Top Bottom