What's new

How to spend £220 - $430 ?

So, I was given some free money when I opened a betting account at the end of last season and have managed to make a nice profit in just a few weeks (Euros, Golf and Royal Ascot were good for me).

I've closed the account so I now have £220 / $430 of 'found' money to spend (on me).

I know what I'm going to do with it - women and booze - and if I've got any left I'll probably just waste it.

What 'should' I do with it?

Spend it on the cheating Michael Ballack to score the winning goal for Germany tonight. I find it desperately frustrating that such a talented player has the desire to cheat on so many occasions.

Then there is Ronaldo. You could bet on him rolling on the floor all the way to Madrid.

Still they might make you a few bob.

Spend it on the cheating Michael Ballack to score the winning goal for Germany tonight. I find it desperately frustrating that such a talented player has the desire to cheat on so many occasions.

Then there is Ronaldo. You could bet on him rolling on the floor all the way to Madrid.

Still they might make you a few bob.

LOL or you could make a bet on which bodypart Joachim Löw will be cleaning during tonight's game...:lol:

I think you answered your own question. The only thing I would add to wine and woman is fast cars!!! Of course I am a bit biased when it comes to cars, as you can tell from my various avatars:wink:

Of course...no wine before driving the fast cars...save the wine for the fast woman!:biggrin:

Regards,

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Get the full line of Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet products. Don't forget the bath soap as well. :biggrin:

edt (200ml)
aftershave splash
aftershave balm
shaving soap in wooden bowl (1 refill too)
tube of shaving cream

Think of how much enjoyment that will provide you for a long, long time.

Don't forget to post pics. :wink:

Betfair right?

:001_smile

It was actually Sporting index (spread-betting) - they gave me £20 to kick-start my account which was very generous of them.

Our kid does Betfair - he backed Turkey to win the Euros at 75/1 and is looking to lay them for a nice profit now the odds have shortened.

I like the idea of the entire BB line as it is in my top 3.

I might even risk a blind buy of C&S #88 . . . :w00t:

Wasn't 1981 a great year for men's colognes:
Kouros - Antaeus - Cartier Santos - Cacharel Pour Homme - Oscar De La Renta Pour Lui ?

Give 22 quid to your favorite charity first.

Next--while I'm telling you how to spend your money!--I propose two guidelines.

1. Something you wouldn't normally purchase for yourself (perhaps because it's too extravagant)
2. If nothing springs to mind except for consumables, put the money away until something really sweet appears.
2a. If the consumables include scotch, nevermind what I said and just adhere to rule #1.

Top Bottom