What's new

How to ship small packages U.S. Postal Service- I think

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Final: worked great, even at 75% size. They said don’t go any smaller though. PayPal, free First Class shipping labels for the win!
I did 8 boxes yesterday with it. No telling how much you saved me! Each box was around $4.50. I’ve never left the post office for under 8 bucks!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I used to use PayPal, but have found PirateShup to be easier to use. It’s got the same rates as PayPal.
Same here. I think the new PirateShip UPS rates are cheaper than anywhere else. It is now cheaper to ship a small package via UPS than via USPS Priority via PirateShip. Thats a win-win for me.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Unfortunately, this PayPal service no longer works. They send you to a place where you have to have a seller account.

Does anyone have any other method for creating cheaper, First Class shipping labels online?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Unfortunately, this PayPal service no longer works. They send you to a place where you have to have a seller account.

Does anyone have any other method for creating cheaper, First Class shipping labels online?
I just tried to find the secret button at PP to no avail. Too bad, I had used it for some time.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Is shipstation not the same? I didnt add any account info so i didn’t get far enough to see.

Sorry, no it does I guess, but it says “try it free” and wants you to add “your store”. I dint have a store and it implies it will now be a pay service, after the free is over. I am trying PirateShip. That looks truly free.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Sorry, no it does I guess, but it says “try it free” and wants you to add “your store”. I dint have a store and it implies it will now be a pay service, after the free is over. I am trying PirateShip. That looks truly free.
I have been using Pirateship for a while now. It is really free, with no added fees. I test their pricing on my packages against several sources regularly. They are always cheaper. And their UPS rates are quite a bit cheaper. The UPS price is often less than the USPS Priority Mail price. I am a very happy customer. I ship a couple of boxes a week and Pirateship works for me very well.

Top Bottom