What's new

INFO! How To Pay

fordfather

Moderator Emeritus
Thank you all for participating in the Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction.

Now that the auction is a wrap here is all the info you need to know about paying for your winnings.

You will not be notified if you won an auction. So please....if you made a bid check to see if you won and if you won there is no need to wait to make payment.

Thank you all very much!!!!

Here's how:

How To Pay For Your Auction

Thank you for participating in the B&B’s auction and for supporting B&B’s fight against cancer. We are especially grateful that you have honored our ”Saint Sue” with your participation.
Make no mistake. As fun as the auction is, your generous donation will help change lives and have a meaningful impact on people in very desperate circumstances. This is not a typical auction fundraiser where a portion of your winning bid goes to the Foundation and the remainder goes elsewhere. Every dollar bid goes to the Foundation, and your payment is made directly to the NBCF.

Please read the following instructions carefully!

How to pay for your Auction item(s):

• Click HERE to Make your donationdirectly to the NBCF using a credit card.
  • If you paid directly on the NBCF donation page, your receipt will be from The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
    If you pay via Paypal -You will receive an emailed donation receipt from PayPal -Giving Fund.

SAVE THIS. You will need to forward this to the member that donated your item so they can verify you paid.
  • The donor will be contacting you Via PM to get your shipping info and to verify you paid. You will forward your donation receipt to the donor via email.
  • The donation receipt from the NBCF looks like this:
016C78A3-A919-4187-8D6A-C5C2BE88C052.png
  • The donor of the item will ship your item(s)to you.
  • Remember that some auctions have multiple vendors and/ or members involved, delivery can be coming from various/multiple places and some shipping restrictions may apply.
  • If we do not receive notification of your auction payment within 96 hours of the auction close- your bid will be voided and offered to the next highest bidder.

Please Note: Remember to have a copy of the donation email ready to forward to the donor.

If you need assistance with anything please reach out to a moderator: Moderators

If you have won multiple Auctions you can make one donation payment and note all the auction #'s on your NBCF receipt that you will be forwarding.

Please wait 21 days before inquiring about your auction winnings.

With over 100 separate auctions and nearly as many vendors and donors of items, this is a significant coordinated effort for the all-volunteer staff at the B&B. We appreciate your patience and request that you please allow enough time for your item(s) to arrive, particularly since they may come from different locations, and even different countries.

Thank you again for your donation and support!

Apologies if this is a dumb question: I noted the four auction numbers in the note section at the NBCF donation page but they did not carry through to the receipt I received. Is it acceptable to note the auction numbers on the message I send to the donors?

Thank you.

+1--Paypal Donation did not give me the option to enter the Lot Numbers at any point. I forwarded a copy of the PayPal receipt along with "hand"-written lot numbers to @Toothpick . (Lots 14, 42, 60)

Toothpick

Apologies if this is a dumb question: I noted the four auction numbers in the note section at the NBCF donation page but they did not carry through to the receipt I received. Is it acceptable to note the auction numbers on the message I send to the donors?

Thank you.
+1 -- same question here.
+1--Paypal Donation did not give me the option to enter the Lot Numbers at any point. I forwarded a copy of the PayPal receipt along with "hand"-written lot numbers to @Toothpick . (Lots 14, 42, 60)

We can see the comments on the back end. So if need be we can provide the info to the donor. You can also include the info. Thanks!!