What's new

How to make the Feathers fit the Injector?

I have seen it posted by some who say they break their regular de feathers in half and slide them in their injectors. Specifically, how do you do this??? Simply bend them in half or cut them in half??? Please let me know as I'd love to try this out.

teamacacia said:
I have seen it posted by some who say they break their regular de feathers in half and slide them in their injectors. Specifically, how do you do this??? Simply bend them in half or cut them in half??? Please let me know as I'd love to try this out.

It's not Feather DE's that are cut down to size for the Injector, but the blades that are used for the Feather Artist Club, specifically the Pro Guard blades. You can find these at www.classicshaving.com I use an industrial metal guillotine to get mine down to size but you probably could use clippers to make them fit.

AJS said:
It's not Feather DE's that are cut down to size for the Injector, but the blades that are used for the Feather Artist Club, specifically the Pro Guard blades. You can find these at www.classicshaving.com I use an industrial metal guillotine to get mine down to size but you probably could use clippers to make them fit.

Alex, thanks for the clarification. I may try this out some time soon.

Take care to protect eyes, etc. The steel when put under stress to cut has a tendency to travel at high velocity when unsecured.

Probably should copy the text from the link rather than linking to an outside post---idea is to keep the forum complete in itself.

Top Bottom